12 November 2013

Review: Forest Essentials Body Cream Vitamin E.





I sin on a regular basis. I do not moisturize. I never have. Forget daily, I doubt if I ever have moisturized monthly. So, one of my resolutions, which I made in January, comes into play now, as winter begins. I have begun moisturizing whenever my brain reminds me to. I have scruffy, tough elbows and knees which need some extra tender love and care. My ankles are no less. My quest to find a good moisturizer began in October, when I was visiting my brother. I wanted something smooth and silky. Something that was like water; hydrating, refreshing and extremely good for the skin. I think I may have found it.



By the way, I am on a mission to make my blog a little better. I find that I actually just look at some specific things when I read other blogs myself. So, I aim to make this easier for you and just focus on my products. My stories will be limited to the introduction. Let me get on with it.

PACKAGING: It is packed in a round, tough plastic container with a golden lid on top. It is then put inside a cardboard box, as you can probably tell from the photos. 

FRAGRANCE: Smells like a rich, frothy glass of warm milk. Technically, it smells like vitamin E. It is quite mild and yet quite rich. It also, strangely, reminds me of something from my childhood. I cannot exactly place like what.

COLOUR: Creamy off-white.

YOU'LL LOVE THIS IF:
- You enjoy body creams/body butters.
- You want your skin to feel hydrated for hours.
- You enjoy Vitamin E products.
- You understand the importance of Vitamin E for our skin's youthfulness.
- You like light textures.
- You appreciate non-greasiness of body creams and such.



YOU MAY NOT LIKE THIS IF:
- You want a hard-hitting moisturizer.
- You want something with a heavier texture.
- You find the smell of Vitamin E products off putting.

INGREDIENTS:
 Cold Pressed organic sweet almond oil, Palm oil derivatives, Wheat Germ oil, Jojoba oil, organic beeswax, Vitamin E, Bala, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol (paraben free), Purified water QS.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 
Use after a bath, steam or spa treatment to soften, nourish and leave skin with a satin sheen. 


PRICE: 1175 INR.

QUANTITY: 200 gm.

MY RATING: 9/10

CONCLUSION: I love the fragrance and I love how it lingers on. I love how it nourishes my skin, especially rough areas like elbows, knees and ankles. After a hard day, I know I can count on this to smoothen things out.

Until next time, 
take care.
~AB.
P.S. Don't you just hate YouTube's new comment layout? I cannot comment on any videos! Urgh.